Domestic Injunction Attorney
Kissimmee and Orlando Domestic Injunction Lawyers, providing experienced Domestic Injunction, Divorce, and Family Law Attorney Services in Orlando, Kissimmee, and Central Florida.
Call 407.343.4442 to schedule a Confidential Legal Consultation with an Experience Orlando and Kissimmee Domestic Injunction Lawyer.
When you must legally address Domestic Injunction or other Family law issues it is important to be made fully aware of your legal rights, options, and to have aggressive, detailed, and dedicated legal representation in your corner. Hiring an experienced domestic injunction attorney may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
A Domestic Injunction is a protective court order which is intended to:
- Legally acknowledge and document a perceived potential threat involving family members or those who are /or were involved in a domestic relationship.
- Inform the one whom the domestic injunction has been filed against of the limitations and restrictions they have relating to the individual the domestic injunction has been granted for.
- To provide a legal recourse if the terms of the domestic injunction have been violated.
Basic elements necessary for a domestic violence injunction, or order of protection include:
- Must be between family or household members;
- The Petitioner must have been the victim of domestic violence or is in fear of an imminent attack;
- The sworn petition must allege the existence of domestic violence with supporting facts; and
- Jurisdiction is where the Petitioner currently resides, temporarily resides; where Respondent resides, and where domestic violence occurred.
There are four types of domestic injunctions in the State of Florida:
- Domestic Violence Injunction;
- Repeat Violence Injunction;
- Dating Violence Injunction;
- Sexual Violence Injunction.
Call 407.343.4442 about your Domestic Injunction, Divorce, and Family Law Legal Needs.